Photo Collage

Photo Collage

Friday, October 31, 2014

This Guy

After one year of marriage, an awesome trip to the Dominican Republic, newlywed life, a complicated pregnancy, a scary NICU stay and a new baby at home, this guy deserves a little praise.


From day 1 I knew I could count on him. Our relationship has evolved so much over the 6 years we've known each other, and it just gets better every single day. He is my favorite person to spend time with. He was strong when I need help coping with my hypertension issues, he was calm when I sobbed on his shoulder at the news she would probably be premature. He was supportive when I was on bed rest, he took care of everything when I was out of commission during delivery and the hospital stay. He's thoughtful of when I need a baby break, and so loving towards Hannah and myself. I ask a lot of him and he delivers without complaint or hesitance. He truly does everything in his power to help our family. There is no one else on Earth I'd rather walk beside through life, or trust more to raise our daughter.

For fun, some of my favorite pictures of us over the years.
They go in chronological order


No comments:

Post a Comment