Photo Collage

Photo Collage

Thursday, January 1, 2015

2014 in Review

2014 was a pretty spectacular year overall. It definitely had it's share of ups and downs, but what year doesn't? The last few years of my life have been amazing -- 2012 Andrew and I started dating and got engaged, 2013 we got married and went on an awesome honeymoon, but 2014 -- probably sits at the tops of that list despite the negatives.

I lost my great grandmother, grandmother and a great uncle. My dog got cancer and we had to have her put to sleep. Andrew and I thankfully conceived quickly and didn't have to deal with the roller coaster of trying to get pregnant. I developed gestational hypertension which turned into severe pre-eclampsia and required an induction which then turned into a c-section and ended with a 5 week premature birth of the most beautiful little girl. She spent 10 days recovering in the NICU but left healthy. Although I lost my grandmother I got to share with her the news of my pregnancy and that the baby was a little girl. She was SO excited and happy for us. Although I lost my Sidney she got to bring Hannah into our pack and get more than a few good head licks in. For every down there was an up. Life really does keep on going, and this year, more than any other, taught me to relish in each day and be thankful for everyone in my life. Despite the losses, I gained the most beautiful girl I could ever imagine, my relationship with Andrew deepened and my little family of two became the sweetest family of 3. A year for the books, for sure.

So for posterity I'd like to do a run down of major events that happened in 2014. Let's take a look back! (I had originally planned on adding commentary to these pictures, but after uploading and realizing how many there were I've decided to let the pictures speak for themselves. They are not in order within each month).

January 2014
I pulled for FSU against Auburn, but Bama is back in the running this year! ;)
 February 2014
March 2014
  
April 2014





May 2014
June 2014


July 2014
August 2014
September 2014
Hannah Claire Boggan ~ 9/10/14 ~ 6:24 pm ~ 6 lb 5 oz ~ 18 inches
1st family photo!!
Going home!!
Halloween elf
1 year anniversary
1st family selfie
Hannah's first Thanksgiving
Work at home Mom!
cousins <3
December 2014

Hannah's 1st Christmas
I'm thankful for this year with all of it's highs and lows and surprises and shocks. I can't wait to see what 2015 has in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment