Photo Collage

Photo Collage

Monday, May 13, 2013

Chicago Recap

I'm a bit late getting back in the swing of things since returning from Chicago last week. We flew up Sunday morning for a tradeshow and returned Wed evening. This trade show was AWEA Windpower 2013 and we went with our magazine Wind Systems. Most people in the industry know our magazine and love it, so it's easy to talk to people about it. Over all it was a great show!

Huge photo dump incoming!

Rico saying Mommy don't go!
Beautiful weather for the flight into Chi-town.
Swank hotel room at the Palmer House Hilton.
I got some time to explore the city and got to visit the Bean in Millennium Park. Kind passerby took this for me in exchange for me taking their photo as well.
View of the city scape reflected in the Bean.
Chicago is such a beautiful city. For as large and busy as it is, there are flowers everywhere. Love the color it adds.
Our booth at AWEA Windpower 2013.
Day 1 of the trade show before heading down to the shuttle.
Flowers galore!!
Beautiful view from the top floor of the McCormick Center where the trade show was held.






The show was a success and while it was fun to get out of town and see the sites, I sure was glad to come home to Andrew and the furbabies! I swear Rico had grown significantly in the 4 days I was gone! He looks so big these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment