Photo Collage

Photo Collage

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Rico Roller

Things are going well out in the woods of Alabaster. We now have a full blown kitten on our hands with Rico. He's running, trying to jump, stumbling less and being generally cute. Except that he's feisty. And a biter. Like he wants to bite your face, or hands, or whatever he can get in his mouth. He doesn't know how to play nice I guess. He'll have to go have shots before too long, but not quite yet. I figure he's right at 6 weeks. We've been keeping him in the bedroom instead of the cat carrier anymore as he's outgrown it being comfortable for more than 20 minutes. He does pretty well except running underneath your feet every time you walk in the room. It's such a fun stage to just sit and watch him. Shinobi and he are making friends and starting to play. I'm slowly introducing Sidney, trying to make sure that they learn to play nicely. I want them to be friends but Sid gets pretty excited and just wants to lick the little guy to death.
Nobi and Rico getting to know each other.

Peek-a-boo!
Found a nice warm spot!


 Rico Roller!
 I can play whi chu?


Aside from kitten talk, things are in full swing at the studio gearing up for the recital in May. I'm doing a ballet dance to Evanescence's 'Secret Door' and a lyrical dance to a song called 'Shelter' by Birdy. Both are pretty intense so far and I'm doing my best to learn quickly and stay up with these younger girls. Definitely not as easy as it was 10 years ago!!

I also get some good Harlee time in when I'm at the studio. I can't believe she'll be two in less than a month!! Love that baby.





















That's about it for this week. I got some good time with my niece, my animals crack me up, I always love my honey, and my girlfriend Beth and I got out for some girl time on Sunday. Dance again tonight, then a few days of work at the Outback. More stories later!

No comments:

Post a Comment