Photo Collage

Photo Collage

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

So Far Behind

So I literally missed an entire month in blogging. Over a month. And I blame that on the fact that June was pretty much non-existent it seemed. So much happened, but it went by SO quickly. A quick overview of the big events:

  • We celebrated Harlee's 2nd birthday in a super cute Circus Theme party
  • I joined a gym, went twice, then got really lazy. Yea, can't even lie about that one. Working on finding the energy and motivation to go back.
  • We joined a kickball team! Apparently kickball in Birmingham is a pretty big deal. Who knew?! While fun, our team sucks. But I do get to see Joe and Beth every week, and that rocks.
  • Celebrated Father's Day with Chip, Peggy, Shannon, Ted and Mabry
  • We went to Orlando to visit/meet Andrew's dad's side of the family. They were awesome. They welcomed us and accepted me without question. When leaving I asked if I passed and they said Yes! Woohoo!
  • I got in a girls night with bestie Beth. Finally. Too long between girls nights!
  • Got another night out with the big girl dancers of SDA -- Ashland, Jan, Faith, Jordin, myself and of course Harlee
  • Joined in on the surprise party for Ashland's 22nd birthday. I think we got her!
  • Spent some quality time with Harlee, but enough is never enough
  • Had a couple of date nights with my honey
  • Booked the last big thing on the wedding list -- the caterer!
  • Got our first wedding gifts!
  • Went dress shopping and bought two cute dresses for the bridal showers coming up
  • Started practicing makeup for  my diy wedding look. Fingers crossed!
  • Got both of our wedding bands and some wedding jewelry for myself
So that's a run down of the last month. I just uploaded a photo dump that include pictures of most of those things. I could have been less lazy and posted pictures as I was listing them, but I didn't think it through fully so now you get two half-assed posts. :)

This weekend is my bridal shower that Teresa and Michele are throwing, and I am so excited. I cannot wait to get all of my favorite women together to hang out and get to know each other. We are almost at the 3 month mark and the time is flying by. I want to enjoy these last few months, but I'm also ready to marry my best friend!! With the way the days are slipping away it's obvious I won't be waiting too much longer.

I'll try to do better from here on out, but if July goes as fast as June then I can't make any promises!!

No comments:

Post a Comment