Photo Collage

Photo Collage

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Girls Bridal Shower

On Sunday, July 21st, Teresa and Michele hosted a beautiful, amazing bridal shower for me. They did such a great job with the decorations, food, hospitality -- it was really more than I could of dreamed for!

These are the beautiful women who threw the shower!!
Michele, Sofia and myself. Sofie was a wonderful host as well!
Michele and I go way back. We've been friends for close to 15 years now. So grateful for our friendship.
Sweet girl was so helpful
So many goodies
Thank you Alyssa for the spice rack -- we've used it many times already!!
Pleased with my baking utensils
Who knows.
Onlookers ;)
I can make smoothies! Or margaritas...
Never had a crock pot before. Thanks Peggy!!
Beth makes the best baskets
"You taught him the towel over the shoulder??"

Just some of the beautiful women who came to make my day!
Montgomery crew
My lovely almost Mother in Law

Peggy and myself in front of the cute display
Bestie Beth. This girl is the best MOH ever. Could not do it without her help and support!!
My mom, Kristina and myself. These women are my heart. Words cannot even express the love.
Bride to be!!

So as you can see, I am beyond lucky to have the women in my life that I do. I can't say thank you enough to everyone who came, sent something, wished me well, or sent happy thoughts. Overwhelmed with blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment