Photo Collage

Photo Collage

Friday, April 5, 2013

An Introduction

I love reading other peoples blogs, whether I know them personally or sometimes I find them after falling down the Rabbit Hole of the blog world. The way other people live their lives fascinates me, and I enjoy seeing how differently people live. And this is a total No Judgement Zone, so no worries. Do what you do and live your life how you want. With that said, I've decided that I'd like to open my life a little. More so for myself and documentation, but also for friends or family that are far away and when life gets busy, they can check in and see what's been going on.

Now for the main characters in the story!

Andrew - my love, my best friend, my movie-watching partner, amongst many more titles. 
I love him :)


Our Pets - Sidney, Stella, Shinobi and Rico

Stella was the first of the bunch. She's about 4 years old, and she merely tolerates everyone except me. She has attitude and won't hesitate to let you know if you've overstepped your boundaries!

Shinobi is a 3 year old love bug. She loves cuddling when both of us get in bed or as soon as you put a blanket over yourself. That's her cue to jump in your lap and headbutt you until you rub her head.

Sidney is a one and a half year old Boxer. She's about 60 pounds, lots of energy, and is a total Daddy's girl. No one stacks up to him. Not even close.

Rico was found in the insulation underneath our trailer. He's about 4 weeks old, and is calling our house home for the time being. I'll do a full post on him and his story. 

Kassie - That's me! 

So this blog will follow our every day lives, fun or interesting stories that we experience, wedding planning (come on October 27, 2013!!) and whatever pops into my head I guess. Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment