Photo Collage

Photo Collage

Monday, August 19, 2013

Happy Birthday Mom!!

My mom rocks. She's super awesome for a lot of reasons. She's taught me so much over the years, and it's been so cool how our relationship has changed as I've gotten older. She's consistent and has always played the right role at the correct time. In childhood she was a protector and a playmate. In school she was a hardass keeping me in line. Now as an adult she's a friend. And I could not have asked for a better friend and mother than the one I got. Love you Mom. Happy Birthday!!

She taught me my love for cats.



Sleeping Beauty! ;)
She's a wonderful Grandma
Loves the baby
Group photo
Loves good music
And knows how to have a good time!
Homecoming Queen - such a beauty!!
She's an absolutely brilliant mad scientist! And makes smart sexy! ;)
She taught me the value of a good hairdo. And pants :)
Mom and her girls!

She cooks holiday feasts without an oven!
Years in a row
Dotes on her maple tree
She taught me how to be a strong, smart woman. 




And for that I am eternally grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment