Photo Collage

Photo Collage

Monday, December 8, 2014

WAHM

Starting today, I am officially a WAHM - work at home mom. My maternity leave is over and I am considered a normal worker bee, only I do it from my home, and in my pajamas. I am so thankful and happy to have this opportunity. I can't imagine having to drop Hannah off at daycare, like I would have this morning if this gift had not been given to me.

This will allow us to save money, keep Hanny away from a lot of germs, save me tremendous heart ache, and enable me to spend more time with her and Andrew than I'd ever dreamed of. I am so happy I get to look at this sweet face, and hear her silly voice while I work!
What a wonderful blessing. Now if we can get Sidney better my days will truly be perfect. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment